Powerful Tools for Caregivers is a 6 week educational series designed to provide you, the caregiver, with tools needed to take care of yourself while caring for a loved one.
The program empowers family caregivers to reduce negative effects of care-giving and to practice self-care.
Classes are taught by trained and certified class leaders.
- Taking Care of You
- Identifying and Reducing Personal Stress
- Communicating Feelings, Needs and Concerns
- Communicating In Challenging Situations
- Learing From Our Emotions
- Mastering Caregiving Decisions
Cost: $15 for 6 sessions. Held at Waseca Public Library.
Next session starts March 6 at 10:30.