Powerful Tools for Caregivers is a 6 week educational series designed to provide you, the caregiver, with tools needed to take care of yourself while caring for a loved one.
The program empowers family caregivers to reduce negative effects of care-giving and to practice self-care.
Classes are taught by trained and certified class leaders.
- Taking Care of You
- Identifying and Reducing Personal Stress
- Communicating Feelings, Needs and Concerns
- Communicating In Challenging Situations
- Learing From Our Emotions
- Mastering Caregiving Decisions
Powerful Tools for Caregivers (PTC) Workshop
No Cost, but any donations are
Held at Waseca Waseca Area Caregiver Services
every Tuesday for 6 weeks starting July 19 2022.
Tuesday, July 19 – Tuesday,August 23
1:00pm – 3:30pm