Pathways for a positive future
We believe every young adult needs a safe place to live and the caring supportive relationships to successfully create a pathway for a positive future.
The need for safe and supportive homes for youth in transition continues to grow. In 2018, about 6,700 Minnesotan children entered foster care. The number of children in Minnesota foster care on an average day rose 14% from 2016 to 2018, with estimated 10,050 children in out-of-home placement daily.
- Youth from age 18-24 who are in need of out-of-home care.
- Youth and young adults with therapeutic needs referrals
- Young adults aged 18 – 24 who meet certain eligibility requirements.
Our mission is to reunify children to caring family members and community whenever possible while providing pathways for a positive future.
Journeys Is committed to the assistance of developing and young adults. If you are a late-teen or in your 20’s, Journeys is here to offer Advice, Guidance, and Assistance in getting you on a solid path to begin your journey.
↓↓ Click the Tabs Below For more Information ↓↓
Whether you are in high school, working on your GED or wanting to attend college, Journeys helps you set and progress toward your educational goals.
We work with you to address and overcome any barriers by:
- Advocating for you at school
- Helping you complete GED and other coursework
- Preparing for higher education applications
- Filing for financial aid including FAFSA
- Connecting to scholarships, when available