The Aging Mastery Program encourages mastery developing behaviors across many dimensions that will lead to improved health, stronger financial security and overall well-being. Local area professionals come and share their expertise on each of the subjects.
By participating in this program, you will
- Make and maintain small but impactful changes in your health behaviors, financial well-being and enrichment in later life.
- Get REAL incentives and rewards for taking small steps that can improve your well-being.
- Meet new friends, provide support and encouragement to your peers, and become more involved in your community.
Topics covered during the class will include:
- Navigating Longer Lives (AMP Basics)
- Exercise and You
- Healthy Eating and Hydration
- Financial Fitness
- Advance Planning
- Healthy Relationships
- Medication Management
- Civic Engagement
- Falls Prevention
Next sessions start in April, 2017. $20 for 11 sessions. Limited Spots Available. Sign up now!
Please RSVP to Kelly Boeddeker if you are interested.